Wednesday 2 July 2008

So then

Here I am, having just completed the first year of a BA(hons) programme in Sociology, Politics and Economics. Lying in bed with a migraine thwarted due to the wonders of modern medecine and stinking flu, reading through my bloglist, it suddenly occured to me that my brains burns every day with a million and one rants, ramblings and wonderings on subjects as diverse as 'Is motherhood used by the patriarchy to opress women?' to 'Will I ever wake up and find I look like Angelina Jolie?' and maybe I should start blogging.

The answer to the last question is of course a loud and resounding 'No'. The answer to the first is far more complex, and it's questions of that nature that insist on rattling around my head that I want to use this blog to explore. I would say answer but far better women than I have attempted and are I believe still attempting to answer those questions.

For now I'm going to go back to snuffling under my duvet,k watching House M.D and pondering whether or not I passed this term. Tomorrow hopefully I'll feel better and the first oif many no doubt nonsenical posts will spew forth. I shall label them my contribution to the purpose of the internet......................

No comments: